Goodbye and thanks for joining us on our live feed today.
As BBC Weather Watchers celebrates its first anniversary, lets have a look at five things we've learnt from the wonderful weather reporters out there.
And yes, I am a Weather Watcher...
1. It's really easy to become a Weather Watcher, you just sign up and start uploading reports from anywhere in the country
2. More than 130,000 people have signed up to be part of the BBC's weather community and have uploaded almost one million reports
3. Weather Watchers across the country have captured rare weather phenomenons, such as these cloud formations in the Highlands
4. It's also documented some of the UK's big weather stories, such at the Boxing Day floods in Yorkshire last December
5. One final thing I have learned, looking at all the photos that we share online, we all love a good sunset!
Have a brilliant weekend, I'll be back on Monday with all the latest news, sport, travel and of course your weather pictures.