Thanks for joining us today.
There will be more Live updates tomorrow from 08:00.
Hope you can join us then for more news, sport, travel and weather where you live.
But before we go, here's five things we didn't know this morning:
- Some Immingham houses will live to stand another day
- A 'Greater Lincolnshire' might not be so great after all
- Some people in Yorkshire don't know what the Humber Bridge looks like
- You can now get your tea served by a butler in Hull - and you don't even have to be wealthy
- Matt Baker will be coming to town with the Children in Need Rickshaw Challenge