Local Live has finished for today. Thank-you for joining us.
Here's five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning
- Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire MEP Mike Hookem said he did not punch his colleague Steven Wolfe at the European Parliament and described it as a 'scuffle'
- A hospital ward specialising in dementia care is to close due to a lack of money in Grimsby
- Hull City Council will not hold an independent inquiry into the baby ashes scandal
- Europe's largest travelling fair open its doors in Hull today
- This Saturday the BBC will hold an open audition to find a presenter for the UK City of Culture arts festival
We're back Monday from 08:00 with more news from around the area. Join us then.