Let's have a look back at five things we didn't know this morning:
- Plans to buy land in an attempt to reduce the risk of flooding to 1,750 properties in Hull is approved by the local authority
- Grimsby-born gold paralympian Hollie Arnold returned to North East Lincolnshire as a guest of honour at a civic reception
- Residents and community groups in Yorkshire are being encouraged to apply for funding to set up their own Yorkshire Bank Bike Library, as new round of funding opens
- Hull Royal Infirmary is to feature in a new TV programme that starts tonight about the Yorkshire Air Ambulance
- Grimsby's National Fishing Heritage Centre needs more trawler guides who have fishing experience
We'll be back on Tuesday from 08:00 with all your live news, sport, travel and weather updates.