That's all from me for today.
We now know more about what we can expect from the first 'season' of UK City of Culture, Hull 2017.
Let's have a look back at 5 things we didn't know this morning:
- A huge fireworks show to rival London's New Year's celebrations is planned for the opening of UK City of Culture, Hull 2017
- The CEO of Hull 2017, Martin Green, says the city will 'roar' when its culture celebrations get underway
- The Director General of the BBC, Tony Hall, says that Hull will appear on every local and national BBC weather map from 01-01-17
- Journalists from as far away as Germany, Spain and The Netherlands came to Hull to hear about its artistic programme
- The Humber Bridge is going to be turned into a musical extravaganza
We'll be back tomorrow morning from 08:00 with all your live news, sport, travel and weather updates.