Thanks for joining me today on the live feed for East Yorkshire and Humber. We'll be back tomorrow morning from 08: 00 BST.
To round off the day lets take a look at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning.
- The sale of Hull City to a Chinese consortium looks doubtful
- The sad news that a Grimsby man murdered his wife before killing himself
- An inquiry is under way into the 'shared spaces' like those in Grimsby town centre
- Sixteen apprentices started working at Hull's Siemens factory
- And one of our Paralympians will be competing tonight in Rio (good luck!)
Thank-you for all the lovely pictures you've sent in today and yesterday evening, I've picked a few below.