Thanks for joining me today on the live feed for East Yorkshire and Humber. I'll be back tomorrow morning from 0800.
To round off the day lets take a look at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning.
- There'll be over 100 new homes in the Fruit Market area of Hull
- A Hull hostel has closed despite it being very close to the cities year as City of Culture
- Injections which are being trialed in Hull could help people with severe headaches
- There could be an ice rink alongside Grimsby Town's new stadium
- And Goole museums have donated old photos of the area to brighten up the town's hospital.
'Bright' certainly can't be used to describe today's weather which turned out to be a bit dull and overcast. Thanks to our weather watcher for sending in this picture of the Humber Bridge from Barton-upon-Humber.