Thank you for joining me today, I'll be back tomorrow morning from 0800 on the live feed for East Yorkshire and the Humber.
To round off the day, lets have a look at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning...
- There will be 'no delay in leaving the European Union and no second referendum' the government said
- Back in 1873 it would only cost you £8,000 to build a pier, what a bargain!
- It's not the end of summer yet, warmer weather will make a return through the week
- We've finally learned how to embrace the rain as over 70,000 people attend the Freedom Festival in Hull
- You've done me proud with some fantastic photos for the live feed today, keep snapping!