Thanks for being with us today. We will be back from 08:00 tomorrow.
In the meantime let's look at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning:
- A third of students who study at Hull University are local to the area
- Yorkshire has submitted plans to host a prestigious cycling race in 2019
- North East Lincolnshire Council will have to spend another million pounds to help repair the Victoria Mills building in Grimsby
- An Italian man has returned to Hull today to thank the people who saved his life on board a P&O Ferry
- Hospital staff in Scunthorpe are offering local residents up to £10 to park on their driveway
With students getting their A-level results, Hull University is urging football fans to come and study in this part of Yorkshire.