Thanks for being with us today. We will be back from 08:00 tomorrow.
In the meantime let's look at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning:
- Furious Scunthorpe swimmer appealed against his disqualification from 10Km Olympic swim
- We are being encouraged to Love Hull but Hate Litter as the council and local businesses clean up the city
- The world largest offshore wind farm off the Yorkshire Coast has today received planning permission from the government
- Humberside police say in July alone bikes with an estimated combined value of over £65,000 were stolen in the region
- A gig performed by Sir Rod Stewart in Hull ealier this year raised almost £300,000
- An animal charity in East Yorkshire is hopeful that a day old kitten found dumped in a dustbin will survive