That's it for Wednesday, thanks for following along. We'll be back from tomorrow at 8am with all the latest.
Until then I'll leave you with five things we've learned today:
- Humberside Police and Crime Commissioner Keith Hunter says the force must change the way it polices communities.
- Councils are being told to pull their weight when it comes to re-settling Syrian refugees.
- Hull wants to have the fastest growing audience for culture in the UK by 2026.
- The East Riding will host a start or finish stage of the Tour de Yorkshire over the next three years.
- The Cleethorpes paddling pool will re-open on Friday following health and safety concerns.