Thank you for joining us on our live feed across East Yorkshire and the Humber today.
Lets look back at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning...
- The caravan industry is booming resulting in investment in our region
- Two Humberside Police Constables have been dismissed for 'gross misconduct'
- Chris Coleman definitely wont be the Hull City manager
- Hull's maze of orange barriers will be expanding into Queen's Gardens
- And the first Bridlington sailing coble festival will take place later this month
And speaking of sailing in Bridlington this photo got sent to us today of the Bridlington Regatta which took place over the weekend. Doesn't it look fab?!