- Narrative verdict in Bin Laden plane crash inquest
- Cherries to appeal against Tyrone Mings charge
- Renowned athletics coach Mike Smith dies aged 88
- Tribute to driver killed in Bournemouth tree crash
- Updates from Tuesday 7 March
- Three members of Osama Bin Laden's family died after their pilot became "overwhelmed" as he approached Blackbushe Airport in Hampshire , a court has heard
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has accepted a three-match ban for violent conduct for elbowing Bournemouth's Tyrone Mings during Saturday's 1-1 draw at Old Trafford
- An athletics coach who nurtured the talents of Olympic, Commonwealth and European medal winners has died after a short illness
- A man has been rescued from Dorset's Jurassic Coast after being found clinging to a buoy in the water
M3 Hampshire southbound severe accident, between J10 for A31 and J11 for A3090.
M3 Hampshire - Queuing traffic, long delays and one lane blocked on M3 southbound between J10, A31 (Winchester) and J11, A3090 (Winchester South), because of an accident involving car and a motorbike.
To report traffic and travel incidents dial 0330 123 0184 at any time
- Bournemouth have confirmed they're appealing the violent conduct charge given to Tyrone Mings following their draw at Manchester United on Saturday, meanwhile United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic has accepted an FA charge for violent conduct for elbowing Mings in the same game
- Portsmouth travel to Crawley in League Two this evening looking to move into the automatic promotion places for the first time since September
- The tributes have been continuing this afternoon to former Solent Sport presenter and athletics coach Mike Smith
- Former England and Hampshire batsman Kevin Pietersen has re-signed for Surrey to play in this summer's T20 Blast competition
- And in speedway, it's been confirmed the SGB Premiership season, featuring Poole Pirates, will be shown live on BT Sport this year
The fundraising group trying to raise money for Hythe pier and its ferry service say it's had a great response to it's £20 in 20 days campaign.
The appeal started last week and is aiming to raise money for a survey to look at the viability of the pier.
People have been raising money by busking, sponsored silences, walks of the pier and cake sales.
The group, Save Hythe Pier, are hoping to raise £20,000 by 19 March.Copyright: BBC
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has accepted a three-match ban for violent conduct for elbowing Bournemouth's Tyrone Mings during Saturday's 1-1 draw at Old Trafford.Copyright: Reuters
The Manchester United striker will miss Monday's FA Cup quarter-final at Chelsea and Premier League games against Middlesbrough and West Brom.
Mings was also charged with violent conduct by the Football Association.
But Bournemouth have said they will appeal against the defender's charge.
The motion was approved at the borough council's management committee meeting earlier.
Officers investigating after a woman was grabbed and dragged to the floor in Leigh Park woodland by a man she did not know have released an e-fit image of a man they would like to speak to.
It happened as the woman, in her 30s, was walking through Great Copse Woods between High Lawn Way and Middle Park Way on Monday.
She did not suffer any injuries and the man then fled the scene on foot, Hampshire Constabulary said .
Dan Downs, Weather Forecaster
A man was rescued from Swanage Bay after being found clinging to a buoy in the water.
The man, in his 40s, had become exhausted while swimming in the sea and was unable to get back to shore when he was discovered yesterday afternoon by Dorset Police.
A marine section officer managed to pull the man into the force boat and take him back to land before he was taken to hospital. Officers said he was expected to make a full recovery.Copyright: Dorset PoliceQuote Message: I would like to remind people to stay safe and be aware of the dangers in cold water. Check weather conditions before entering the water and don’t take any risks. If you are swimming in the sea alone, make sure you tell someone where you are going and when you are expected to return home. Ensure that you have someone watching from the shore who is able to call for help if necessary. from PC Bruce Murdoch Dorset Police marine section
A jury in Basingstoke heard evidence from the Blackbushe Airport crash that killed three members of Osama Bin Laden's family in July 2015, including an eyewitness account.
John Goodey, who was working at a car auction site next to the airfield, said: "It flew over the fence, it was bouncing on all the roofs of the cars. The noise was horrendous."
He added he could see wires sparking off the back of the aircraft before it exploded.Copyright: Tubman Thomas