- Cheeki Rafiki boss denies manslaughter
- Ex-Southampton football coach accused of abuse 'not vetted'
- House fire tackled in Bursledon
- Results of Dorset councils consultation to be revealed
- Protest ends as Jurassic Coast oil drilling permit expires
- Updates from Monday 5 December
- A teacher has been jailed for three years for sexually abusing a boy at a preparatory school in Hampshire
- A company director has denied the manslaughter of four yachting crew members who were killed when their vessel capsized in the North Atlantic
- An ex-Southampton youth coach accused of abusing boys in the 1980s was not police checked for a later football coaching job, the BBC understands
- Residents in Dorset have "overwhelmingly" supported plans to merge the county's nine councils into two, council executives have said
- The number of police officers who carry Tasers while on duty in Dorset could more than triple, the force has said
BBC Live reporter
The government is calling on unions to call off industrial action planned on Southern rail tomorrow.
Members of the RMT are beginning a three-day walkout in their long-running dispute over the role of guards, while ASLEF has imposed an overtime ban in a row over driver-only trains.
- Bournemouth winger Ryan Fraser has been praised by his colleagues for his starring role in the Cherries' 4-3 success against Liverpool after being awarded the man of the match
- Eastleigh's Joe Partington admitted that being in the pot for tonight's FA Cup Third Round draw was the main priority, despite the frustration of having to replay against FC Halifax
- The Wessex League's one surviving team in the FA Vase have been handed a home tie in the last 32 - Team Solent will host Croydon, who are 12th in the Southern Counties East Football League
A pedestrian who suffered serious injuries after being hit by a car in Southampton has died in hospital.Copyright: Hampshire Constabulary
Officers were called to reports of a collision between the pedestrian and a black BMW 535 on The Avenue, close to the junction with Rockstone Place, at about 16:15 on Friday.
Jakub Seniuk, 29, from Southampton, died in hospital the following day.
Police are appealing for witnesses to get in touch.
Through this evening widespread areas of mist, fog and low cloud will form.
These will become dense in places overnight giving difficult travel conditions both in the rush hour this evening and tomorrow morning.Copyright: BBC
Tuesday will have a murky start with widespread fog, mist and low cloud, but should gradually improve through the day.Copyright: BBC
For a full 10-day forecast, visit the BBC Weather site.
M3 Hampshire southbound severe disruption, at J14 for M27 affecting J11 for A3090.
M3 Hampshire - M3 lane closed on exit slip road and queuing traffic southbound at J14 M27, because of a vehicle fire. Congestion to J11, A3090 (Winchester South).
Check local traffic and travel reports for:
Parents in the north of England should learn from their pushier counterparts in the south to help their children get top grades, says the children's tsar.Copyright: Thinkstock
The Children's Commissioner for England, Anne Longfield, herself a Leeds-based mother, said parents in the south spur on their children.
The Commissioner's Growing up North research on children's prospects in the north will be launched on Tuesday.
A north-south attainment gap opens up in secondary school, says the study.
Bournemouth artist Richard Allen has scooped the Sky Arts Landscape Artist of the Year award.Copyright: Sky Arts
He and two other finalists were challenged to create a piece of art depicting Urquhart Castle on the shore of Loch Ness.
His winning creation has earned him a £10,000 commission to paint the National Trust’s Petworth House in West Sussex.
It'll be a while before Bournemouth fans forget their team's remarkable comeback against Liverpool yesterday.
Manager Eddie Howe praised his side's resilience after they snatched a last-minute 4-3 win.