Here's a summary of the day's top stories.
- There are signs the UK is in the early stages of a third wave of coronavirus infections, a scientist advising the government has said. Prof Ravi Gupta, from the University of Cambridge, said although new cases were "relatively low", the Indian variant had fuelled "exponential growth"
- The UK economy's recovery from the pandemic is set to be stronger than previously thought, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development has said. It forecasts the UK economy is likely to grow 7.2% in 2021, up from its March projection of 5.1%
- The OECD also raised its forecast for global growth to 5.8%, compared with the 4.2% it predicted in December
- Around a million households fear losing their homes as England's coronavirus eviction ban comes to an end on Monday, a charity has warned
- Vietnam has suspended incoming flights to its capital Hanoi from Tuesday and is mass testing risk groups in Ho Chi Minh City amid a new outbreak
- France has banned all non-essential travel from the UK from Monday, to try to stop the spread of the variant first identified in India.
Thanks for joining our live coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.
Updates were brought to you by Ashitha Nagesh, Ella Wills, Hamish Mackay, Paul Gribben, Victoria Bisset, and Claire Heald.
Do join us again tomorrow.