What we know:
- A man has been arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences after a car crashed outside the Houses of Parliament
- The suspect, in his late 20s, is not co-operating with police
- No-one else was in the car and no weapons have been found
- The BBC understands the suspect is from the Birmingham area
- One woman is being treated in hospital for serious but non life-threatening injuries
- Westminster Tube station and Parliament Square have reopened
Our main story will continue to be updated. Read more here.