We are now rounding up our live coverage. Here is the latest forecast from the BBC Weather Centre:
- Although the weather is set to get slightly milder through the course of this week there are further hazardous conditions ahead
- In the South East, rainfall and blustery winds are due from a low pressure area, which has been named Storm Ana by the French meteorological office
- There will also be spells of rain and sleet for many people in the UK throughout Monday
- Further snowfall will be mostly confined to the highest hills and will be "significantly less extensive" than at the weekend
- Tonight will be another "perishingly cold night" for most, with the potential for a severe frost on Tuesday
- Temperatures could plummet to -10C overnight in places.
For the latest headlines, visit the BBC News website. Thank you for following us.