Here is what has happened in the 24 hours since the Finsbury Park attack:
- A man has died and 11 people were injured after a man drove a van into a group of Muslim worshippers in London
- The attack happened outside the Muslim Welfare House in Finsbury Park shortly after 00:00 BST on Monday
- A 47-year-old, understood to be Darren Osborne from the Cardiff area, is under arrest on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of terrorism including murder and attempted murder
- Mr Osborne's family said in a statement: "We are massively in shock, it's unbelievable. It still hasn't really sunk in"
- A vigil was held in the area on Monday night and attended by Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick as well as local faith leaders
- Nine people are being treated in three hospitals, with some in a serious condition
- Theresa May called the attack an "evil act" which has "devastated a community", which police are treating the attack as a terrorist incident