It's nearly here. We have just one more sleep left until election day.
We're going to take a brief pause from our live coverage, but we will be back on Tuesday, 3 November, for up-to-the-minute news and analysis as Americans cast their ballots.
Monday's campaigning has been a blur. Here are some standout moments:
- Over 97m Americans have already cast their ballots - smashing early voting records from past elections. The country is on track to reach its highest electoral turnout rate in more than a century
- Donald Trump, who is trailing Joe Biden in national polls, spent his final hours with more whirlwind travel - hosting rallies in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan. He'll host his final rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan - the same place he finished up his first presidential campaign four years ago
- Democratic candidate Joe Biden has had some star-studded support today, appearing with Lady Gaga at a Pittsburgh rally this evening. Nearby, in Philadelphia, vice-presidential nominee Kamala Harris will be backed by singer John Legend
- A judge in Texas rejected a Republican lawsuit attempting to invalidate more than 127,000 votes cast in Harris County
- In Washington and other cities, stores have been boarded up in anticipation of election night rioting, revealing nation-wide anxiety after an extremely divisive election
Looking for more?
- Here's what to look for on election night
- How to follow the results on the BBC
- How is Trump doing in the polls?
Today's live page has been brought to you by: Boer Deng, Vicky Baker, Max Matza, Ritu Prasad, Holly Honderich, Sophie Williams, George Wright, Rebecca Seales, Joshua Nevett and Victoria Bisset