We're wrapping up today's live coverage of the election campaign. Our teams in the UK and the US will be back again on Thursday.
In the meantime, here's a reminder of Wednesday's key developments:
- President Donald Trump has held rallies in Arizona - a key state he won in 2016, but where his rival Joe Biden currently appears to have a small lead
- Democratic vice-presidential candidate Kamala Harris also travelled to Arizona, while Joe Biden cast his vote in his home state of Delaware and held online campaign events
- Wednesday saw the heads of Google, Facebook and Twitter grilled by senators over the way the social media platforms moderate content posted by users
- There may still be six days until the election, but more than 70 million people have already cast early ballots - more than half of the entire 2016 turnout
- Amid a fiercely fought election battle, one report suggests campaign spending could reach $14bn - which would make 2020 the most expensive election in history
Today's live page was brought to you by our writers Georgina Rannard, Sophie Williams, Victoria Bisset and Max Matza, and the editors were Rebecca Seales, Paulin Kola and Helier Cheung.