We're pausing our US election live coverage as Trump holds his second rally of the day in Wisconsin, a midwestern a state that he won in 2016 but where he is now trailing Biden in the polls.
He kicked off the day with a rally in Michigan and will end it with another one in Nebraska later this evening.
Here's a shot from our correspondent, Anthony Zurcher, who has been traveling with the president for his whirlwind day.
In other election related news:
- Joe Biden was in Georgia - a Republican leaning state that rarely gets Democratic presidential candidates as visitors. "It's go time," he told voters at a drive-in rally in Atlanta
- In Orlando, Florida, former Democratic President Barack Obama (aka Biden's old boss) held his second in person rally for Biden, where he accused Trump of being "jealous of Covid's media coverage"
- In his closing online advert before polls close, Trump warned Biden would usher in "a socialist nation, or even worse"
- Melania Trump held her first campaign event for her husband, where she defended him against Democrat
- A judge in Michigan has allowed voters to openly display their guns at polling stations on election day
Catch up on all the latest here: