We're pausing our US election live coverage for the day, now just two weeks from polling day on 3 November. Already, a record 29 million ballots have been cast nationwide.
So what were the big moments from today?
- It was the first day of early voting in Wisconsin - a key battleground state
- Joe Biden again remained off the trail as he preps for the Thursday presidential debate. Still, the Democrat maintains a steady lead in national polls
- Donald Trump, making his own pitch to the American people, claimed again today that the US is weathering the pandemic well - despite figures showing rising cases and hospitalisations in almost all states
- First Lady Melania Trump pulled out of a planned campaign appearance this evening - a rally in Erie, Pennsylvania with the president - because of lingering symptoms of her Covid-19 infection
- And, in a more festive update, Democratic Vice-Presidential pick Kamala Harris celebrated her 56th birthday today
We'll be back tomorrow with the latest campaign news and analysis. Former President Barack Obama will make his first campaign appearance for Biden, holding a drive-in rally in Philadelphia, and President Trump will hold yet another rally himself, this time in Gastonia, North Carolina.
Monday's live page was brought to you by: Hugo Bachega, Victoria Bisset, Matthew Davis, Boer Deng, Rebecca Seales, Ritu Prasad, Georgina Rannard and Holly Honderich - with our team of correspondents around the world.