We'll leave you with the key points after what police described as an "incredibly difficult day" in Loughton:
- A boy, 12, has been killed in what police called as a "deliberate" hit-and-run crash near a secondary school
- Five others - four teens and a woman - were injured
- Police want to trace Terry Glover, 51, from Loughton, in connection with the incident
- A silver Ford KA failed to stop after the crash
- Debden Park High School confirmed the boy killed in the crash was one of its pupils
You can read back here to catch up on what happened.
For the latest updates overnight, follow our news story.