Well, that was a busy Sunday. We kicked off with the morning's political programmes, before the Conservatives launched their manifesto - and then came the reaction to it.
So, in a nutshell, what happened?
- Boris Johnson launched his party's manifesto in Shropshire, telling supporters his party would "get Brexit done" and "forge a new Britain". Our assistant political editor Norman Smith said it was a pared-back, "take-no-chances" manifesto. Read our main story for all the details.
- Most of the key policies were trailed before, but the major new announcement in Mr Johnson's speech was a pledge to increase the number of nurses in the NHS England workforce by 50,000 by 2024-5 and restore the student nursing grants scrapped in 2017. Read analysis from our correspondents on the Tories' 12 main policies here.
- Mr Johnson also promised that - with a majority - he would bring his Brexit deal back by Christmas and the UK would leave the EU in January.
- Meanwhile, Labour promised compensation for Waspi women - those who lost out on years of state pension payments when their retirement age was raised. Shadow chancellor John McDonnell admitted the policy was expensive but said the funding would be a "very special arrangement, a contingency". Read more about the Waspi women's campaign here.
- Nicola Sturgeon reiterated her conditions for supporting a Labour government in the event of a hung Parliament. The SNP leader told Sky this morning that she would insist the Trident nuclear deterrent be scrapped and Brexit be stopped, as well as seeking commitment to an independence referendum next year. Read the full story here.
- And Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson repeated her promise that her party would not put Mr Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn into No 10. However, she told the BBC's Andrew Marr show that she would vote for a bill proposing a second Brexit referendum.
Now, with 18 days to go until polling day (and two days left to register to vote), all the main parties have launched their respective manifestos. Head here to check out our interactive guide to compare their policies.
Thanks for joining us, see you tomorrow.