After another big and busy day in the election campaign, we are bringing the live page to a close.
Here are some of the main stories of Tuesday for you to catch up on:
- Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn faced off in the first head-to-head TV debate of the campaign
- The Green Party launched their manifesto, pledging for the UK to become zero carbon by 2030
- Nigel Farage called for net immigration to be capped at 50,000
- The Lib Dems promised 20,000 more teachers
- And Nicola Sturgeon branded the PM a "scaredy cat" for refusing to debate her
Come back tomorrow for more fun and games from the election trail.