On a relatively quiet day for the campaign, we're bringing the live page to a close. We'll have coverage of any major developments on the rest of the site throughout the day.
Here's a quick recap of some of today's events:
- The parties have been debating immigration, as Conservatives promise to reduce benefits for new EU migrants and Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said immigration was vital for growth and public services
- Foreign secretary Dominic Raab downplayed the prospect of the UK failing to achieve a trade deal by the end of 2020, saying it was "not remotely likely"
- Jeremy Corbyn ruled out another Scottish independence referendum before 2021, while the SNP said demand for it is "unstoppable"
- Labour has promised free dental check-ups at a cost of £450m, saying that people are being hospitalised because of lack of treatment
- Brexit Party Nigel Farage criticised "corruption" after allegations Conservatives had offered jobs or peerages to his candidates if they would stand down