Flooding on the railway lines is continuing to disrupt train services this evening and National Rail Enquiries said it's not possible to say how long this will continue.
It means delayed, cancelled or revised services on a number of routes and extra congestion at stations.
This was the scene at Wood End station between Birmingham and Stratford-upon-Avon a short time ago.
The affected services include:
- Cross Country trains between Birmingham New Street and Cheltenham Spa, and between Birmingham New Street and Bournemouth
- Trains between Birmingham and Cardiff
- Trains between Birmingham and Bristol
- Trains between Birmingham International and Coventry
- Trains between Northampton and Rugby
- Trains between Great Malvern and Hereford
- Trains between Birmingham and Worcester
And other services are also being affected, simply because of congestion at stations and along rail routes.