Rotherham United move into the League One play-off spots thanks to a win over Accrington Stanley.Read more
BBC News Sheffield & South Yorkshire
South Yorkshire floods
M1 Derbyshire northbound severe disruption, from J30 for A616 Worksop to J31 for A57 Worksop Road Sheffield.
M1 Derbyshire - One lane closed on M1 northbound from J30, A616 (Worksop) to J31, A57 (Sheffield), because of a break down. Traffic is coping well.
To report traffic and travel incidents dial 0330 123 0184 at any time
That's all for our coverage of the flooding in South Yorkshire for the week:
Here's a recap of some of today's headlines:
- More than 1,000 homes and businesses affected since the rain started on 7 November
- 363,000,000 litres of water pumped away from affected areas over past six days
- More than 40,000 sandbags handed out
- Appeal for flooding victims raises more than £280,000
- Environment Agency says all homes in Fishlake will be "clear of water by Sunday"
- A number of roads remain closed and some rail services are still affected
- For up-to-date information check the Environment Agency and Doncaster Council websites