An executive at Chinese tech giant ZTE has resigned following reports that he is under investigation for sexual assault.
The company announced that Bao Yuming, also known as Robert Y Bao, had stepped down from its board.
The firm, which makes telecoms equipment, said in a stock exchange filing that it was "concerned" by the media reports.
Mr Bao, a lawyer, has not yet commented on the allegations.
He has also been dismissed from positions at an oil company and a university.
Dismissed from other posts
According to the Chinese newspaper Global Times, police in the city of Yantai, in Shandong province, investigated a complaint against Mr Bao in April 2019 and concluded that his behaviour had not constituted a crime.
However, a fresh complaint was made against him in October and police have launched another investigation, the paper said.
In a filing with the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on Friday, ZTE said that it had received the resignation letter of Mr Bao - a non-executive board member - and that he would no longer hold any position at the company.
In a separate stock exchange filing, the Yantai Jereh Oilfield Services Group said Mr Bao had been fired from his role as vice-president.
Also on Friday, the Southwest University of Political Science and Law, in Chongqing, said Mr Bao had been dismissed from his post as a part-time researcher.
Mr Bao has been at ZTE since mid-2018, according to the Global Times. In its 2018 annual report, ZTE described Mr Bao as "one of the top 10 chief legal officers in the country".