- BP profits down 21% as oil giant hit by Russia problems
- BP sees profits rise but warns of Russia sanctions risk
- Royal Dutch Shell sees 'robust' profits rise
- Shell cuts its stake in Australia's Woodside in $5bn sale
- Royal Dutch Shell profits hit by refinery writedowns
- Royal Dutch Shell admits 'challenging' 2013
Top StoriesBrexit deal can be done by October - Raab
But preparations have begun in case negotiations end without agreement, Brexit secretary says.
22 July 2018Boy aged three injured in 'acid attack'
22 July 2018Recycled packaging 'may end up in landfill'
23 July 2018