- Fear of failure stalked the Royal Mail sale
- Video Business Secretary Vince Cable defends Royal Mail sell-off
- Government to review way it handles public asset sales
- Banks defend their roles in sale of Royal Mail
- Video Cameron and Miliband on Royal Mail shares and sell-off
- Vince Cable defends Royal Mail sale price to MPs
- Labour says Royal Mail privatisation 'botched'
Top StoriesEU 'ready to improve' Brexit border offer
Michel Barnier says he wants to "de-dramatise" the issue and respect the UK's territorial integrity.
19 September 2018'Five million' Yemeni children face famine
19 September 2018Millions overcharged for mobile contracts
19 September 2018