- Samsung profits driven by Galaxy smartphone sales
- Microsoft profit dips despite Windows 8 sales boost
- Nokia returns to profit but drops dividend payment
- Apple revenues miss expectations as iPhone sales disappoint
- Apple suppliers' shares fall on report of cut in orders
- Apple expects Chinese sales 'to overtake US'
- iPad Mini unveiled by Apple as it enters small tablet market
Top StoriesLabour 'would back members' on Brexit vote
Labour's leadership says it will respect the decision of members, even if they want a new referendum.
23 September 2018Kavanaugh accuser to testify next week
22 September 2018Joshua stops Povetkin to retain titles
22 September 2018