10 things we didn't know last week
1. Some Tinder users don't recognise serial killers and swipe right.
2. For reading material while on an Antarctic expedition, Ernest Shackleton favoured a mix of encyclopedias, popular fiction, and, er, books about exploration.
3. Some birds will revive each other when they get knocked out.
4. UK Justice Secretary Michael Gove hates quiche.
5. Hitler had an unusually small penis.
6. There's a bracelet that can give you caffeine.
7. At least 25 people still don't know the result of the US Superbowl.
8. The record that got the Beatles signed has been in an attic for 50 years.
9. Cambodia is able to spend £29,000 on a toilet for a princess that is never actually used.
10. Vanilla yoghurt makes people happy.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek
Subscribe to the BBC News Magazine's email newsletter to get articles sent to your inbox.