10 things we didn't know last week
1. It is illegal to possess more than 120 playing cards in Thailand.
2. Hillary Clinton has spent more on pizza than any other candidate in the 2016 US presidential race.
3. Female orangutans are capable of murder.
4. It costs more than £5,000 to surgically remove a sock from a dog's stomach.
5. Death row inmates' last words are much more positive than negative.
6. David Bowie's dog also had different-coloured eyes.
7. People in Oregon are the fastest talkers in the US while those in Mississippi are the slowest.
8. It's possible to stage a 10k race in Moldova's largest wine cellar.
9. An invisibility cloak would stop working when travelling near to light speed.
10. You can replicate a brain's wrinkles in a jar.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek
Subscribe to the BBC News Magazine's email newsletter to get articles sent to your inbox.