10 things we didn't know last week
1. You could probably outrun a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
2. The best time to get Tinder matches is 21:00.
3. Stalin may have had Mao Zedong's excrement analysed.
4. Music played in the 50 minutes before Donald Trump rallies must come from a set list assembled by the candidate himself that includes Tiny Dancer by Elton John and songs from Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals.
5. US opinion pollsters now have to make between 30 and 35 calls to get one interview.
6. People with a pub they call their local are significantly happier.
7. Fish stop swimming in space.
8. Some 76% of lines in Disney's Pocahontas are spoken by men, as are 77% in Mulan and 68% in The Little Mermaid.
9. The signalling information for switching Economy 7 electricity meters is carried on BBC Radio Four long wave.
10. Former London Mayor Ken Livingstone stopped buying cheese because it doesn't decompose.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek
Subscribe to the BBC News Magazine's email newsletter to get articles sent to your inbox.