10 things we didn't know last week
1. The average person has around 30-40 moles.
2. A cockroach can bite five times stronger than a human.
3. An increasingly warped sense of humour could be an early warning sign of dementia.
4. Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfume is almost as good at repelling mosquitoes as commercial insect sprays containing Deet.
5. It's possible for people to hallucinate a foreign accent.
6. Humans have been exploiting honeybees for almost 9,000 years.
7. Children considered the favourite by their mothers are more likely to suffer from depression than overlooked siblings.
8. Taking a week off from Facebook can make you a happier person.
9. Fish can leap out of the water to attack their prey from above.
10. Happiness levels are on the rise in adolescents but adults over 30 are becoming less happy over time.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek
Subscribe to the BBC News Magazine's email newsletter to get articles sent to your inbox.