10 things we didn't know last week
1. It is possible to have orgasms in your left foot.
2. Only 0.007% as many women as men checked messages on Ashley Madison.
3. Daniel Craig uses Pedialyte, a medicine used to treat children with diarrhoea, as a hangover cure.
4. US astronauts drink recycled urine on the International Space Station but Russian astronauts do not.
5. The formula for the perfect poohstick is PP = A x I x Cd.
6. Liverpool is the city where the most fake tan is sold in the UK.
7. More than 100 billion billion Earth-like planets might exist.
8. People called Patel are disproportionately likely to own or run a motel in the US.
9. More than a football field of land is lost every hour in Louisiana's wetlands in the US.
10. In 1887, just 248 of 1,000 female-only seats on England's Great Western Railway were taken up, while more than 5,000 women used the smoking cars.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek
Subscribe to the BBC News Magazine's email newsletter to get articles sent to your inbox.