10 things we didn't know last week
1. Bees contribute more to the British economy than the monarchy.
2. Oliver Cromwell supposedly called the Magna Carta the "Magna Farta" - he didn't like it.
3. Most kangaroos are left-handed.
4. The plot of Die Hard was hidden in the source code of Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush's website.
5. Sunshine can boost the chances of pregnancy by up to a third.
6. Baboon troops democratically decide which direction to go in.
7. Rich people used the teeth of dead soldiers from the Battle of Waterloo as dentures in the 19th Century.
8. TV channels can be changed by mind-control when using a new remote headset.
9. Andy Murray loves Mock the Week but not Game of Thrones.
10. Moon jellyfish that lose their arms will rearrange the remaining ones to make them symmetrical again.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek
Subscribe to the BBC News Magazine's email newsletter to get articles sent to your inbox.