10 things we didn't know last week
1. Moose spit has anti-fungal properties.
2. Only 10% of DNA is doing something important.
3. Dogs get jealous.
4. It's possible to charge a Nokia Lumia 930 using 800 apples and potatoes connected with copper wire and nails.
5. People are more likely to spend money when they feel nostalgic.
6. Some 96% of adults engage in an internal dialogue.
7. It's against the law in England and Wales to swallow and regurgitate goldfish, even if they survive, but it may be legal to do the same with an octopus.
8. Electric guitarists use the same patterns of sound as the human voice.
9. Banded mongooses try less hard at motherhood after bringing up their first-born.
10. All dinosaurs were either covered with feathers or had the potential to grow them.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek