10 things we didn't know last week
1. You could drive on the left or right in the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
2. Dolphins only respond when addressed by name.
3. It's not just a myth that you sleep less well on the night of a full moon.
4. McDonald's drive-thru staff won't serve people on horseback.
5. French President Francois Hollande's nickname is "Flanby", in reference to a wobbly caramel pudding.
6. Breakfast is good for your heart.
7. A walrus was buried under St Pancras station.
8. Older dads are more likely to have daughters.
9. There are 116,195 people over the age of 100 on Zimbabwe's electoral roll.
10. You can implant false memories into mice.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek