10 things we didn't know last week
1. Moustache transplants are popular in Turkey.
2. Chilli flourishes beside basil but struggles to grow near fennel.
3. John Le Carre has a poster on his office wall saying "Keep Calm and Le Carre On".
4. It's a myth that London tap water has already been drunk seven times or more.
5. Michael Gove is learning the ukulele.
6. Moths have the sharpest hearing in the animal kingdom.
7. If the Queen's Speech is amended, the prime minister must resign.
8. Miles Davis and Jimi Hendrix tried to recruit Paul McCartney for a super group.
9. Messiah is in the top 400 names for boys in America.
10. The French use the saying "un self-made man".
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek