Tearful Andy Murray fears end of career
Britain's Andy Murray fears next week's Australian Open could be his last tournament.
The three-time Grand Slam winner, who is struggling to recover from hip surgery, was in tears as he spoke to journalists in Melbourne on Friday.
- Aussie Open could be my last - Murray
- Oh-so-nears, tears & triumphs - how Murray helped create golden period for British sport
- The moment Murray knew the game was up
- Murray 'a champion on and off court' - US legend King leads tributes
- 'Scots look at Murray and are proud he is one of them'
- Andy Murray: A career in 10 pictures