Robert and Kathleen Lapsley
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

'Lessons to be learnt' over Jasmine Lapsley's grape choke death

The death of a six-year-old girl who choked on a grape while on holiday in Gwynedd was accidental, a coroner has ruled.

Jasmine Lapsley, from Liverpool, collapsed and later died in August 2014 while her family were staying in Morfa Nefyn.

She was taken to Bangor's Ysbyty Gwynedd hospital but died.

Coroner Nicola Jones said more ambulances were needed in north Wales during the summer months.

Roger Pinney reports.

  • 12 Jan 2016