Jasmine Lapsley
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

Grape choke girl Jasmine Lapsley care 'withdrawn early'

Hospital care for a six-year-old girl who choked on a grape should have continued for longer, a resuscitation expert has told an inquest.

Jasmine Lapsley, from Liverpool, was on holiday with her family in Morfa Nefyn, Gwynedd, when she collapsed after eating a grape in August 2014.

She was taken to Ysbyty Gwynedd hospital in Bangor and died after treatment was withdrawn.

Prof Charles Deakin said claims she had zero survival chance "isn't possible".

Roger Pinney reports.

  • 11 Jan 2016