Samantha Davies
Media playback is unsupported on your device

Toddler Noah Edwards died from respiratory virus, Ruthin inquest hears

The death of a toddler who died from a respiratory virus after seeing GPs 30 times could not have been prevented or predicted, his inquest heard.

Noah Edwards, 14 months, of Denbigh, died in October 2012 after repeated visits to hospital and his GP surgery.

A former consultant at Alder Hey Children's Hospital respiratory unit told the Ruthin hearing medics there would have done "much the same".

Coroner John Gittins recorded a verdict of natural causes.

Roger Pinney reports.

  • 25 Sep 2014