Guess the year: Enter by 1230 on Wednesday 13 June
Entries submitted via Twitter, Facebook or any other email address will not count!
- Guess The Year and other Daily Politics competitions for which a mug is the prize are open to all residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and Isle of Man, except BBC or BBC Group company employees and anyone connected with Guess The Year and other Daily Politics competitions. The video should only play in the UK, or on machines with UK IP addresses.
- The competition for the mug is open from the announcement of the question until 1230 (on special shows, this time may differ and will be specified above). Emails must be sent to the correct quiz address. Any emails that have not, for whatever reason, arrived by that time will not be included. Entries cannot be returned.
- For more information, to update your personal data or to withdraw your personal data from the competition please email. Deletion of all personal data during a competition round will result in that entry being removed from the competition. Please be aware that sending personal data by email may not be secure as email messages can be intercepted.
- At 12.30pm all correct answers will be entered into an electronic draw and the winner picked at random. The winner's name will be announced on-air at the end of the show, or a later show.
- The BBC reserves the right to: (i) amend these terms and conditions, including but not limited to, varying the competition opening and closing times; (ii) disqualify any entrant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way; and (iii) cancel the competition, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
- The BBC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any internet service access, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- This competition abides by the BBC Code of Conduct for Competitions
29 Mar 2017