Christmas decoration fell onto a candle on the hearth
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

Christmas decoration fell onto candle on hearth sparking blaze

A fire at a west Belfast house caused by an unattended candle, has sparked a safety warning from the fire service.

It started after a Christmas decoration fell onto a candle on the hearth sparking a blaze.

Anne McCann, from Nansen Street, said she only left her home for a short time before returning to find it was on fire.

  • 08 Dec 2016