Family homeless after neighbours' fire
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

Bury St Edmunds shop fire leaves pub flat uninhabitable

A fire which destroyed a cycle shop in Bury St Edmunds has left the owners of a neighbouring property homeless.

Firefighters had to take walls of the One Bull pub down while tackling the blaze at Cycle King.

The pub landlords lived with their family in a flat above the pub.

  • 02 Oct 2017
Go to next video: Shop destroyed by fire in Bury St Edmunds