Rob Barber says the fire service want people to stay inside
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

Fire breaks out at Stafford cleaning company

A huge fire has broken out at a cleaning company in Stafford with a worker suffering minor burns.

The blaze, at a site owned by chemical firm Global Hygiene, started on Wednesday morning.

The company said it started in a building that was under construction.

A command post has been set up at nearby Stafford Rangers Football Club.

Rob Barber from Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service said houses within 50m of the blaze had been evacuated.

  • 02 Mar 2016