Katie Haines
Media playback is unsupported on your device

Katie Haines death: Carbon monoxide warning video released

The family of a woman who died of carbon monoxide poisoning have released a video warning about the dangers of the gas.

Katie Haines, 31, drowned in the bath at her Wokingham home after inhaling carbon monoxide from a leaking boiler in February 2010.

A trust set up in her name works to urge people to fit carbon monoxide alarms in their homes.

Mrs Haines, who worked at the University of Oxford, died a month after getting married.

  • 18 Oct 2014